Air Conditioning made less expensive using
Portable Evaporative Cooling
Portable, Powerful, Practical, American-made portable evaporative cooling units are lower in cost than typical air conditioning, with a perceived temperature drop of 15 to 20 degrees (click here for "Average Temperature drops when using evaporative coolers). Evaporative cooling offers most of the same benefits of more costly air conditioning.. Evaporative cooling is sometimes referred to as desert coolers, affordable air conditioning, or the poor man's air conditioner and is widely used outdoors, in semi-enclosed spaces such as tents, and in very large indoor spaces.
Evaporative coolers are a low cost cooling solution for people and equipment, using just water and 110 volt electricity (a wall outlet). On Site Energy provides cooling rental solutions 24/7 from any of our 3 branch locations, serving tri-state NY, NJ and CT areas and our Austin, IN branch serving the Midwest USA.
- Ideal for outdoor events, sports, and restaurants
- Factory floors, workshops, mechanics bays, and airplane hangers
- A temporary, portable back-up when the standard cooling system is inop
- Cools machinery or product that may be damaged or ruined if allowed to overheat
- 8 - 12 hours on a single fill of water, depending on humidity level
- Run on 110 VAC, 10 AMPS
- High & low speed fan settings to balance air flow and sound
- Single fill of water or leave connected to a 3/4" garden hose for long term use
- All units on casters wheels (cube on pneumatic tires)
- Air flow can be directed for optimum effectiveness
- Distributes cooler air instead of just circulating the hot air
|3000||700 sq. ft||3,000 CFM||3' 2" x 2' 5" x 2' 1"||16||100||233|
|Cube||1,000 sq. ft.||1,730 FPM||4' 4" x 2' 9" x 2' 9"||24||225||424|
|1600||1,000 sq. ft.||4,000 CFM||4' 11" x 3' 2" x 2' 0"||42||109
|2400||2,000 sq. ft.||7,500 CFM||
6' 0" x 4' 7" x 2' 4"