Heater Rental - 75 kW & 150 kW Rental Heaters
Electric Heaters - 75 kW & 150 kW (256,000 & 512,000 BTU’s) heaters are 100% efficient at turning all the inputenergy (electricity) into useful heat inside the space. Since these heaters develop over 500,000 BTU’s per hour and push 5,000 CFM of warm air, the heaters are fitted with a variable speed drive (VFD) which allow the user to control the air flow. 75 kW & 150 kW heaters from On Site Energyproduce output temperatures up to 300 degrees as standard equipment (higher temperatures are possible)…competitors refer to our heaters as “high temp” and charge extra, or, are not capable of producing high temperatures at all. Finally, all of our heaters will fit in a standard elevator, or fit through a standard door. Available for temporary & emergency heat for use at production facilities, warehouses, gymnasiums, and other locations where clean electric heat is the best option for the space.
Generator sets ranging from 30 kW to 2,000 kW can be utilized to provide turnkey contained heating systems on an emergency or planned basis. Heater rental solutions available 24/7/365 from any of our 3 branch locations, serving tri-state NY, NJ and CT areas and our Austin, IN branch serving the Midwest USA.
Environment-Friendly Electric Heaters Exceed NEMA 3R Standards Weatherproof Models
- Clean, electric heat free from the moisture and fumes associated with other types of heating
- Rugged, weatherproof enclosures for reliable operation outdoors
- Operates at extremely low noise levels
- Forklift pockets and removable casters for easy lifting and placement at the job site
- 3-HP blower with variable speed drive for precise air flow control
- Horizontal hot air discharge adjustable to 400° or even higher
- User-friendly NEMA 4 control panel with main disconnect, high limit controller, and an industrial three-pole shutdown contactor for each heating circuit
- Emergency shutdown button plus indicator lamps for Power On, Heat On, Low Air Flow, and Over Temperature
- Process controller with remote setpoint capacity, digital communications, and 4-20 mA analog output
Heater Accessory - Destratification Fan for more effective heat and lower operating cost..
(L x W x H)
|75 kW||256,000||300° F||5,000||480 volt 3 phase||92||6' 4" x 2' 9" x 6' 6"||1,948|
|150 kW||512,000||300° F||5,000||480volt, 3 phase||190||6' 4" x 2' 9" x 6' 6"||1,948|