Bed Bug Exterminating, Kill Stink Bugs, Bed Bug Extermination
Exterminating with Heat
Environment-Friendly Thermal Treatment Heaters & Packages
THERMOCLAVE™ chemical free exterminating is safe, sterile, odorless and leaves no residue. Chemical free exterminating is the natural solution to pest control, utilizing heat at high temperatures. The THERMOCLAVE™ convection heating process uses high efficiency, 100% GREEN, non-toxic electric heat to stop the spread of and kill Bed Bugs. Heater equipment generates clean, dry heat to a safe temperature that is lethal to mold, bacteria, viruses, odor sources and bugs. Because this method is environmentally friendly, it is ideal for motels, hotels, residential homes, food and beverage plants, pharmaceutical companies; basically, any facility that can't afford to shut-down.
THERMOCLAVE™ heaters are available24/7/365 from any of our 4 branch locations. For more information call 1-800-RENTAL-1.
The LTM™ 20 is a compact yet powerful heater that puts out 61,400 BTU an hour. Weighting only 63 pounds it is the lightest, most efficient heater on the market.
THERMOCLAVE™ LTM™ 20 Features:
- The lightweight and portable design makes it an ideal choice for tight spaces
- Heat controlled by a solid state relay
- 50 amp twist lock electrical connection
- Remote Monitoring
- Single point power connection
- Industrial construction
- Operates at extremely low noise levels
- Amperage drops as the temperature point is satisfied
- Fan protected by an overload relay with automatic reset
- All controls and protective fuses conveniently located in the bottom of unit
- Build-in indicator lights clearly display desired and current temperatures, ensuring the space gets to the necessary temperature
- The LTM™ 20 up to three fans can be plugged directly into the heater, eliminating hundreds of feet of extension cords
THERMOCLAVE™ LTM™ 20 Applications:
- Small areas such as a single apartment
- Entire structures such as a single family home or entire office building
- Individual floors of structures such as a multi-story health care facility or multi-family building
- THERMOCLAVE™ heaters can be used at lower temperatures for longer durations for drying (moisture removal) or at higher temperatures for killing bed bugs or volatile organic compounds, or at extremely high temperatures to control human pathogens
THERMOCLAVE™ LTM™ 20 heaters are designed to operate as packages including:
- Four Heaters powered by one distribution panel:
- Individual circuit breakers for each heater
- Easy CAM lock connections for power cable feed
- Extension cords from distribution panel to heater in 50' lengths
- Three fans per heater (12 fans per package)
- Fans power provided by heaters
LTM™ 20 Heater Layout*
(L x W x H)
|20 kW||61,400||160° F||3,200||480 volts, 25amps
3' x 1' 10"
|65 kW||222,000||300° F||2,600||480 volts, 92 amps
|5' 10" x 2' 5" x 3' 8"
(includes handles & casters)
|150 kW||512,000||300° F||5,000||480 volts, 190 amps
|6' 9" x 2' 9" x 4' 8"
(includes handles, casters & lifting eyes)
(L x W x H)
|Fan||3,790||480 volts, 3 phase||.97||20.5" x 20.5" x 13"||37|
|Distribution Panel||--||480 volts, 3 phase||225||11" x 28" x 47"||144|