Heater Rentals - Indirect Oil Fired Heaters
Indirect Oil Fired Heaters available for temporary & emergency heat. 193,000 BTU and 400,000 BTU indirect oil fired heaters produce heat by using an oil burner…and do so simply using a 110 volt standard outlet. The tremendous output of these heaters is developed by using burner chambers originally designed to meet rigorous Canadian and European standards for energy efficiency. The flame developed by the burner is contained in the chamber, while air is pushed across the outside of the chamber, ensuring nothing but warm, clean air is produced and directed into your space. The chamber has an exhaust pipe which allows the combusted fumes to leave via an exhaust stack, much the same way as the burner in a home works. Units are compact and can go in elevators, narrow hallways and doorways.
Generator sets and power cable can be utilized to provide turnkey contained heating systems on an emergency or planned basis. Heater rental solutions available 24/7/365 from any of our 3 branch locations, serving tri-state NY, NJ and CT areas and our Austin, IN branch serving the Midwest USA.
- Heavy duty indirect fired ductable clean air heater
- Fuels can be heating oil, diesel or kerosene
- Units are very quiet
- Fits through a standard 36" door
- Units can be used indoors or outdoors
193,000 BTU Heater:
- For outdoor use the unit utilizes 14" flex duct into space
- For indoor use duct 7" exhaust out of space
- The equivalent of a 56 kW electric heater
- Units will run 36 hours between re-fueling
400,000 BTU Heater:
- For outdoor use the unit utilizes two 15' long 12" flexible ducts
- For indoor use the exhaust must be piped outside of the space
- The equivalent of a 117 kW electric heater
- Thermostat with 25' cord
1,000,000 BTU Heater:
- Heater is mobile & easy to position around the job site with integrated fork lift pocketsand lifting eyes
- Units are CSA/UL Approved
- Unique high static fan allows recirculation of warm inside air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures
- Tempered air mode for LEED construction allows for lower discharge temperatures when remote thermostat is satisfied in order to deliver continuous heat to the jobsite
- Variable fan control (3 speeds) provides flexibility in CFM delivery and heat rise, up to 200°F
- VFD eliminates large in-rush current for motor starts.
- Single phase 208-240 volt or three phase 208-240 volt operation
Heater Accessory - Destratification Fan for more effective heat and lower operating cost..
(L x W x H)
|Hot Air Discharge Duct Diameter||Exhaust Outlet Diameter|
110 volt, 15 amps
|2,230||6' 8" x 2' 2" x 4' 10"||1,200||55||1.5||14"||7"|
|400,000||110 volt, 15 amps
|2,500||5' 10" x 2' 0" x 4' 4"||450||42||2.75||2 x 12"||6"|
|1.0 million||208 volt, 25 amps
|13,500||9' 3" x 3' 9" x 4'2"||2,000||**||7.24||24"||8"|
* Can also use 240 volt, single phase, 42 amps
** Requires an external fuel tank. On Site Energy rents 500, 1,000 and 2,000 gallon external fuel tanks.